Win a FREE, Automatic Entry to the Western States 100 Endurance Run!
The Western States 100 Endurance Run raffle gives you an opportunity to win an automatic entry, while supporting the Charitable Mission of the WSER Foundation including Medical Research, Trail Preservation, Education and Community Service. Ticket purchases may be tax deductible See below.
|Mail Order Deadline||On Site, Day of the Drawing|
|June 2020 Drawing (2021 Entry)||Received by June 20, 2020||Auburn, June 27, 2020|
- Buy as many Raffle tickets as you want before the next deadline …
Although the Raffle itself is allowed under California state law, we are not permitted to sell raffle tickets online or to receive orders via email. To order tickets, please complete and mail the Raffle Ticket Order Form (best to use Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- If one of your tickets is drawn, all you have to do is run a qualifier, and you will have an automatic, FREE entry to the event.
- You do not need to be present at the drawing to win.
- Winning Entries are TRANSFERRABLE!
- You don’t need to be a runner yourself to purchase raffle tickets. This is a great opportunity to surprise that special ultrarunner in your life!
- The transfer must occur by November 1 of the year prior to the event and must be made to a runner who has qualified for the event.
- Winning entries, though transferrable, may not be sold.
- You can only win one entry per raffle drawing.
- Tickets are $5 each or $4.00 each for 10 or more.
- Mail Orders must be received by the deadline shown above to assure inclusion in the current drawing. WSER cannot be responsible for ticket orders received too late for the drawing, regardless of postmark. Orders received by mail after the current deadline will be honored for the next scheduled drawing.
Advance Raffle tickets are NOT mailed out prior to the Drawing.
Your advance raffle entries, purchased with cash, check or credit card, are each assigned a unique ticket number the day before the raffle drawing. Your assigned ticket numbers are listed with your name on the drawing’s master sheet. When a number is pulled during the raffle, we look up the number on the master sheet and announce the winner. Raffle entrants are welcome to view their entries on the master sheet on the day of the drawing.
If you attend the raffle and buy tickets in person before the start of the drawing, you are handed actual ticket stubs at that time. If your number is drawn, you must present the matching stub and identify yourself.
We will pull one ticket per $5000 of raffle purchases with a maximum of five tickets at each drawing.
Ticket amounts are considered to be a donation to WSERF, a 501(c)3 organization, and as such may qualify for a US federal tax deduction. If you are a winner, however, you can claim only the portion of the total ticket purchase that exceeds the value of the WS entry ($410.) Check with your personal tax adviser for full information.
Congratulations to our latest Raffle Winners!
Drawing for 2021 entries held on June 27, 2020 in Auburn.
- Colorado Reed
- Derek Smith
- Terry Aman
- David Smith
- Patrick Service
Drawing for 2021 entries held at the Dec 7, 2019 lottery in Auburn:
- Adam Aucella
- Denis Trafecanty
- Daniel Balestrieri
- Jaclyn Foroughi
- Jaclyn Foroughi
Drawing for 2020 entries held at the June 28, 2019 pre-race briefing in Squaw Valley. These are rolled over to 2021 due to cancellation of 2020 race.
- Charley Jones (transfer from John Nichols)
- John Nichols
- Josam Mulinyawe
- Grant Carboni (transfer from Gus Exarchos)
- Spencer Punter
Drawing for 2020 entries held at the Dec 1, 2018 lottery in Auburn. These are rolled over to 2021 due to cancellation of 2020 race.
- Tracy Dimino (transfer from Denis Trafecanty)
- Joshua Holer
- Sean Dempsey (transfer from Ivan Zinn)
- Sean Grant
- Kelly Lance