Win a FREE, Automatic Entry to the Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run!
The Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run raffle gives you an opportunity to win an automatic entry, while supporting the Charitable Mission of the WSER Foundation including Medical Research, Trail Preservation, Education and Community Service.
- You do not need to be present at the drawing to win.
- Winning Entries are TRANSFERRABLE!
- You don’t need to be a runner yourself to purchase raffle tickets. This is a great opportunity to surprise that special ultrarunner in your life!
- The transfer must occur by November 1 of the year prior to the event and must be made to a runner who has qualified for the event.
- Winning entries, though transferrable, may not be sold.
- You can only win one entry per raffle drawing.
- Tickets are $5 each or $4.00 each for 10 or more.
- Mail Orders must be received by the deadline shown belo to assure inclusion in the current drawing. WSER cannot be responsible for ticket orders received too late for the drawing, regardless of postmark. Orders received by mail after the current deadline will be honored for the next scheduled drawing.
- Buy as many Raffle tickets as you want before the next deadline …
Although the Raffle itself is allowed under California state law, we are not permitted to sell raffle tickets online or to receive orders via email. To order tickets, please complete and mail the Raffle Ticket Order Form (best to use Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- If one of your tickets is drawn, all you have to do is run a qualifier, and you will have an automatic, FREE entry to the event.
|Day of Drawing||Mail Order Deadline||Location|
|June 23, 2023 (2024 Entry)||Received by June 17, 2023||Olympic Valley, CA|
Your advance raffle entries, purchased with cash, check or credit card, are each assigned a unique ticket number the day before the raffle drawing. Your assigned ticket numbers are listed with your name on the drawing’s master sheet. When a number is pulled during the raffle, we look up the number on the master sheet and announce the winner. Raffle entrants are welcome to view their entries on the master sheet on the day of the drawing.
Advance Raffle tickets are NOT mailed out prior to the Drawing.
If you attend the raffle and buy tickets in person before the start of the drawing, you are handed actual ticket stubs at that time. If your number is drawn, you must present the matching stub and identify yourself.
We will pull one ticket per $5000 of raffle purchases with a maximum of five tickets at each drawing.
Congratulations to our latest Raffle Winners!
Drawing for 2024 entries held on December 3, 2022 in Auburn
- Mansour Monem
- Brad Doyle (transfer from Ken Press)
- Forbes Guthrie
- Charley Jones
- Guomin Deng (transfer from Chunxin Wang)
Drawing for 2023 entries held on June 24, 2022 in Olympic Valley.
- Lisa Wright (transfer from Adam Acuela)
- Carolyn Lake
- Kristin Klink
- Matthew Dubois
- Aaron Saft
Drawing for 2023 entries held on December 4, 2021 in Auburn.
- Derek Smith
- Donal Carroll
- Frederick Leach
- Jordi Moncada
- Benjamin Fiandaca