Sweat? Yes ……… Sweat the lottery? … NO!
Win a FREE, Automatic Entry to the 2014 Western States 100 Endurance Run!
The Western States 100 Endurance Run raffle gives you an opportunity to win an automatic entry to the 2014 event, while contributing to Western States medical research and the preservation and maintenance of the Sierra Nevada trail system. Ticket purchases may be tax deductable See below.)
|Mail/Email Order Deadline||On Site, Day of the Drawing|
|Received by Friday,|
June 21, 2013
|Squaw Valley, morning of
Run Check-In Day,
June 28, 2013
- Buy as many Raffle tickets as you want before the next deadline …
Note: Although the Raffle itself is allowed under California state law, we are not permitted to sell raffle tickets online. To order tickets, please complete and mail (or email) the Raffle Ticket Order Form.
- Next Raffle Drawing is Friday, June 28, 2013, at the pre-race briefing in Squaw Valley
- If one of your tickets is drawn, all you have to do is run a qualifier, and you will have an automatic, FREE entry to the 2014 event.
All proceeds from the Raffle are used to support Western States medical research and to preserve and maintain the Sierra Nevada trail system.
- You do not need to be present at the drawing to win.
- Winning Entries are TRANSFERRABLE!
- You don’t need to be a runner yourself to purchase raffle tickets. This is a great opportunity to surprise that special ultrarunner in your life!
- The transfer must occur by November 1 of the year prior to the event and must be made to a runner who has qualified for the event.
- NOTE: Winning entries, though transferrable, MAY NOT BE SOLD.
- Tickets are $5 each or $4.00 each for 10 or more.
- Mail/Email Orders must be received by the deadline shown above to assure inclusion in the current drawing. WSER cannot be responsible for ticket orders received too late for the drawing, regardless of postmark. Orders received by mail after the current deadline will be honored for the next scheduled drawing.
Note: Advance Raffle tickets are NOT mailed out prior to the Drawing.
Your advance raffle entries, purchased with cash, check or credit card, are each assigned a unique ticket number the day before the raffle drawing. Your assigned ticket numbers are listed with your name on the drawing’s master sheet. When a number is pulled during the raffle, we look up the number on the master sheet and announce the winner. Raffle entrants are welcome to view their entries on the master sheet on the day of the drawing.
If you attend the raffle and buy tickets in person before the start of the drawing, you are handed actual ticket stubs at that time. If your number is drawn, you must present the matching stub and identify yourself.
Note: Ticket amounts are considered to be a donation to WSERF, a 501(c)3 organization, and as such may qualify for a US federal tax deduction. If you are a winner, however, you can claim only the portion of the total ticket purchase that exceeds the value of the WS entry ($370.) Check with your personal tax adviser for full information.
Congratulations to our latest Raffle Winners!
Drawing for 2014 Entries held at the Dec 8, 2012 Lottery in Auburn.
- Mark Lantz
- Andrew Ferguson
- Jamie Lane
- Joe Steinmetz
- Scott Salisberry
- Constantine Georgaris
- Jasmin Fiandaca