Running WSER is tough enough. We can help ease the extra stress of long travel, language and unfamiliarity. With the help of our friends at TARC, we are pleased to offer the following services to our international runners:
- PACERS – WSER allows for the use of a pacer beginning at mile 62. We understand you’ve likely never utilized a pacer before. Is it an advantage? Yes! So we’ll help you find a compatible, qualified pacer to help you earn your buckle.
- HOUSING – We offer free housing in Auburn hosted by local ultra running families. This can be utilized before and after the race.
- CREW – If you are in need of a crew member(s) to help you during the race, we can find individuals who can meet you at aid stations and provide additional support, including food, gear, clothing, lights and other items needed to complete the 100-mile distance.
Taper Auburn Style
We also have several stress-free activities in Auburn for our international runners to enjoy during the week preceeding the race:
- PREVIEW LAST 5K – Join us on a relaxed shake out run to preview the final 2 miles of the WSER course.
- EXPERT PODCAST – Hear veterans of WSER share inside secrets and tips.
- AMERICAN BBQ – Celebrate your WSER week with international runners, host Auburn families, crew and pacers and dozens of WSER heroes and legends.